The Kaua'i Series - Bamboo Surfboard Rack
Bamboo Wall Rack for Awesome Surfboards. Surfer tested, Mother approved.
Our Kaua’i Series wall rack is a stylish good-looking alternative to throwing your surfboard in the garage. Designed for shortboard surfboards, this series uses bamboo’s natural strength and Grassracks' easy installation system to organize and display your favorite boards.
- Style. Gorgeous bamboo grain and rich golden color.
- Strength. Crafted from incredibly strong solid 1/2" bamboo. Supports up to 75 lbs.
- Easy-Installation. Grassracks' unique mounting system takes only minutes to install.
- Versatile. Mounting system makes cradles adjustable and interchangeable with other series.
- Eco-friendly. Bamboo is one of earth’s most sustainable resources.
- Organized. Displays boards in a visible and space-efficient way.
- Safe. Special padding provides safety from dings, dents, and pressure spots.
- Hot-iron branded with our official Grassracks® logo.
- Proudly made in the USA.
Show-Off: 1 Board - No Utility Hooks - 10.75” (H) x 49.25” (W) x 10.75” (D)
Duo: 2 Boards - Utility Hooks - 22” (H) x 49.25” (W) x 16.25” (D)
Trip: 3 Boards - Utility Hooks - 30” (H) x 49.25” (W) x 16.25” (D)
Quad: 4 Boards - Utility Hooks - 38” (H) x 49.25” (W) x 16.25” (D)
Pro: 5 Boards - Utility Hooks - 46” (H) x 49.25” (W) x 16.25” (D)
[Our Kaua'i Pro Package is a combination of 2 racks (Kaua'i Quad + Kaua'i Show-Off - allowing a total storage capacity of 5 boards)]
Multi Rack Specs:
Arm Length: 13.75”
Distance Between Arms: 4”
Board Distance from Wall: 2.75”
Maximum Recommended Board Width: 24" (15" for Show-Off)