Bamboo & Birch Surfboard Rack | Snowboard Rack | Guitar Rack | Vertical Freestanding Indoor & Garage Surf Rack
A Freestanding In-Home & In-Store Picture Frame for Your Quiver.
Sometimes installing a permanent wall rack just isn't an option, so we designed the strongest, best-looking, and most eco-friendly freestanding surf rack on the market.Our Freestanding Vertical Surf Rack is a gorgeous, easy assembly, sturdy solution to the unsightly Surf Stands that currently plague shops and water sports expos.
Made from uber strong ¾” bamboo, this rack not only safely holds and displays your boards but accents some of the best-looking and most valuable boards on the market.
(This rack was designed for shortboard surfboards but is also perfect for similarly-sized boards like snowboards, wakeboards, wakesurf boards, skimboards, etc. This also works well as a freestanding guitar rack)
- Material. Available in both bamboo and birch materials.
- Style. Gorgeous bamboo grain and rich golden color. Birch is lighter in color with a smooth, wood-grain texture. Bamboo products come sanded and finished with a non-toxic, zero VOC finish, and Birch products come sanded and unfinished.
Strength. Crafted from incredibly strong solid 3/4" bamboo or birch. Supports up to 100 lbs.
- Easy-Assembly. Grassracks' unique press-fit designs take only minutes to install.
- Versatile. Open base allows for boards of different sizes and tail shapes.
- Eco-friendly. Bamboo is one of earth’s most sustainable resources.
- Organized. Displays boards in a visible, safe, space-efficient way.
- Safe. Base pad provides safety from slippage, dings, and pressure spots.
- Stable. Comes with an adjustable bungee cord to secure board.
- Hot-iron branded with our official Grassracks® logo.
- Proudly made in the USA.
Height - 34"
Width - 32"
Depth - 24"
Arm Length - 13.5"
Arm Spacing (Board Clearance) - 3.4"
Max Board Width - 27"
Distance from Base Pad to Cradle - 27"
Pieces are designed to be very snug and require a rubber mallet (gently) for assembly.