Paddleboard Rack | Surfboard Rack | Wakeboard Rack | Wall-Mounted Indoor Rack - The O'ahu Series
SEE BAMBOO AND BIRCH COLOR SWATCH IMAGE (2nd IMAGE) FOR DIFFERENCE IN MATERIAL APPEARANCE
Bamboo Wall Rack for Big Honkin’ SUPs, Longboards, and Wakeboards.
Our largest and most robust racks, the O'ahu Series is designed to safely store and display leisure paddle boards, race SUPs, and longboard surfboards in a gorgeous, strong, and easy-to-install way. If you have one of these boards, you’ve been left scratching your head about how to safely store and display them and we’ve answered that question.
- Material. Available in both bamboo and birch materials.
- Style. Gorgeous bamboo grain and rich golden color. Birch is lighter in color with a smooth, wood-grain texture. Bamboo products come sanded and finished with a non-toxic, zero VOC finish, and Birch products come sanded and unfinished.
Strength. Crafted from incredibly strong solid 1/2" bamboo or birch. Supports up to 125 lbs.
- Easy-Installation. Grassracks' unique mounting system takes only minutes to install.
- Versatile. Mounting system makes cradles adjustable and interchangeable with other series.
- Eco-friendly. Bamboo is one of earth’s most sustainable resources.
- Organized. Displays boards in a visible and space-efficient way.
- Safe. Special padding provides safety from dings, dents, and pressure spots.
- Hot-iron branded with our official Grassracks® logo.
- Proudly made in the USA.
South Chester: 1 Board - Utility Hooks - 23.5” (H) x 49.25” (W) x 19.75” (D)
Duo: 2 Boards - Utility Hooks - 25” (H) x 49.25” (W) x 24.25” (D)
Trip: 3 Boards - Utility Hooks - 35.75” (H) x 49.25” (W) x 24.25” (D)
Multi Rack Specs:
Arm Length: 21”
Distance Between Arms: 7”
Board Distance from Wall: 3”
Maximum Recommended Board Width: 40"